(I am not paid to review products-as a matter of fact, I've never done it before, HOWEVER...i love this stuff, so I feel the need to tell my [many] blog friends about it!)
I am currently IN LOVE with this lip balm. It is soooooo great!! It isn't sticky or thick. It feels like the balm actually absorbs into your lips to really moisturize them! It kind of reminds me of Vaseline...but in a good way. It's not a lip gloss, it's a lip balm, but when you put it on it does give your lips a little shine. The balm also comes in different scents. I'm currently using the original, unscented.
Check it out at www.kiehls.com
I won't lie, I've kind of been obsessive about it, I've practically forced my friends to try it out. Some told me I should be the spokeswoman for it...so here I am. Plugging a new found love to all 3 of my readers!!
Also, they have a chapstick for men that has a hint of mint and is no-shine, the lady described it to me as similar to Burt's Bees...just not as waxy. (That's some info for you RJ, haha). I guess that's all for now.
loves.

No comments:
Post a Comment